Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Too Sexy! No, really!

So, while browsing around new-to-me blogs of SITStas I met during the Blogathon yesterday, I came across a post on NJDecorator's blog that linked to the quiz "What is your Karaoke Theme Song?"

Of course I had to take it immediately! I've been known (albeit in my much younger, pre-parenthood days) to go out to bars explicitly because they had karaoke, and I've been known to get up and sing - without a drop of alcohol in me, by the way. I think karaoke is fun (should I not be admitting this in public? Hmmmm...) and I enjoy watching it as well as doing it. Anyhow, this is what my quiz results told me:




Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"



You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.

And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.

You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.

Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.

You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"

Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"

What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?


Whaddya think? Sound at all like me? I never have actually sung I'm Too Sexy for karaoke before, but if I ever have the chance for karaoke again, I might have to give it a shot! (My usual karaoke songs - if I'm singing alone vs with a group of friends - are Desperado and Copacabana, by the way...) Oh, and for the record: I actually kinda dig Sweet Home Alabama. I definitely wouldn't avoid someone who was singing it...

While I'm on the subject of the Blogathon, I want to officially congratulate all the mega-giveaway winners yesterday! Most of all, I want to send out my deepest congratulations to Nikki Crumpet for winning the one thing I wanted to win most of all.... the autographed George Clooney picture! (*stifling a sob*) Whoops, did I turn a teensy bit green with envy there? What can I say, of all the fantabulous prizes offered in the giveaway, I wanted George's picture most of all...

The blogathon was really fun (if an utter time-suck in terms of productivity for, you know, my real life) and I've now extended my blogroll significantly. I really need to figure out the whole "blog reader" concept because the list of blogs I check out on a daily basis is getting out of control! Anyone with hints in that regard, please share!

I shall leave you with this, since it's now running through my head:


11 comments:

3carnations said...

My song is Baby Got Back. Ha.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting :)
I may just have to check out that song thing - hope I don't get anything too weird!

nikkicrumpet said...

well dang...between you and Martini Molly who also left a rather bereft comment...I feel like a big old puppy kicking meanie today lol. Maybe we'll have to have a "bribe me for George day" LOL....or maybe I'll raffle him off or have him as a give-a-way. I don't feel worthy to keep him! I'm just shocked nobody wants my t-shirt hehehe

Unknown said...

My solution for a big blog roll is to just stop doing everything else in your life and just read & comment.

It's working GREAT for me!!

Carrie said...

You ARE too sexy, girl! As someone who commented on my blog said, you sure do get around! " )

I didn't win anything either. booooooooooo!! ssssssssss.... " )

Look for my post later today about the blog-a-thon aftermath!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get hints that you can pass on to me - I need them - there are just too many great blogs!!! Yours being one of them!!!

SuZ said...

I am wayyyy too embarassed to ever try karaoke. I will burst out into song almost anywhere, but give me a mic and people staring and I clam up! Ha ha ha.

Ronnica said...

Oh wow, you're definitely a wild child, aren'tcha?

Know that if I had won the grand prize yesterday I would TOTALLY havce given you the George pic. It's not that I don't like him, it's just because I knew you were begging for it.

WheresMyAngels said...

I got the same results! lol

It's ain't fair about George, I wanted him!

Anonymous said...

Mine was Margaritaville!

Sturgmom said...

Hey there! Found your blog from a blog who knows a blog who knows a blog- well, you get the idea... Anyway, just wanted to suggest you get a google reader account to keep track of your blogroll. It revolutionized my own blog reading. Just one site and I'm up-to-date on everyone! I totally sound like I work for google, which is not the case. It's just a handy tool. Enjoy!