Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PS on the Tooth Fairy

***UPDATE*** The Tooth Fairy has decided that for this momentous FIRST tooth, Kiddo will be receiving a small toy that she has been coveting for many months and she was planning to request of Santa, along with a note from the TF. For subsequent teeth, she will be receiving a dollar - one of those gold Sacagawea dollar coins, most likely. We have a pile of them from stamp vending machine change, enough to get us through the next several teeth, anyhow. Kiddo is still (it's now almost 7am the next morning) sleeping, as she is coming down with a cold so I'm not waking her up for school. Can't wait to see what her reaction is to the TF when she eventually wakes up!

8 comments:

~Trish~ said...

Oh you'll have to do a follow up post on her reaction!

Deb said...

We did a little toy for the first tooth for both of my kids. It's fun, and kind of makes it special.

Jacie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for extending your sympathies for my family. I'm just now getting around to saying hello to everyone who stopped by. I really like your blog. I'll be back often. Hope you'll visit mine again too. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Your TF is WAY cooler than ours... ours tends to forget to stop by...

ParentingPink said...

Awwww! The first tooth! My 5 year old keeps asking me when she is going to loose hers! Too cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting new bloggers via SITS!

Michelle said...

How exciting. I love that first reaction you see from the first tooth fairy visit. Hopefully your tooth fairy won't grow lazy and get too busy to always remember to leave the cash on time!

Ronnica said...

What did she think?

Carrie said...

Great idea with the toy! She'll be very excited to get a letter from the tooth fairy!!