Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girl on Film*

Okay, now that I'm over the nasty, nasty norovirus and can safely go out in public again, I've got the video shoot lined up for Tuesday morning for the debut of my soon-to-be-legendary, prize-winning song! (Well, I *did* win the picture, which is quite a prize, no?)

Stay tuned - so long as I can master the software on the computer to download (or is it upload?) the footage once I've got it, I should have the video posted by Tuesday night! (Or possibly Wednesday if I need Hubby's expert technical assistance.)

Now I just have to pick out which tiara to wear. Decisions, decisions...


*Or digital recording, as the case may be...

1 comment:

April said...

Good Morning!

I'm over from SITS! I am so jealous of the snow you got! Wish we'd get some down here!

Anyhow, hope you have a great Monday! Feel free to drop by anytime!