Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yay for my wonderful hubby!

Well, he doesn't actually read my blog (or so he says) beyond when I point at something on my computer screen and say "Hey, honey, look at this..." but my brilliant and patient, all around wonderful husband just allowed me to interrupt the actual computer work he was doing to help me go through ninety gazillion lines of template HTML code to fix the justification and margins for my new, cool template.

So, even though he'll never see this, a big THANK YOU to my hubby! He really is the best!

7 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

It looks awesome!!

And I was way, way too excited to see the button. Thanks!! :)

Givinya De Elba said...

Hi Heather, it looks great! Of course you'll get royalties for the spider egg-sac earrings ... just as soon as I get some time to make and market them! (Kidding - you'll have to do that yourself!)

Dirty White boy said...

One day, I will be married to someone that will blog about how awesome I am..until then I have to rely on strangers to do it.
I have a 4 yr old, shes a new 4, and not starting kindergarten, however, I wish she was.

Dirty White boy said...

Ive threatened to take away toys before, and well..she didnt care. She has toys r us in her room, and she doesnt really play with toys, maybe because shes too busy getting into other stuff.

Melissa said...

My husband doesn't even know I blog. I told him, but i don't think he really gets it. He does know I don't blog about him so it's all good. He's too busy working and golfing to take the time to read my blog. If he wanted to I wouldn't mind. I have nothing to hide.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your blog design. It's cheerful.

Em Edwards said...

Love your header/quote!! SO true!
Jen

Lump said...

very pretty. I have to rely on my bf to help make my blog pretty. ;)