Thursday, July 31, 2008

HARRY!!!! (A Public Service Announcement)

I don't know if y'all are aware of this yet, but......

there is now an official trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince online!!! (This one, unlike the one posted on YouTube, is legit and not a Rickroll. Hubby laughed his head off at me when I excitedly clicked on the link on YouTube, before suggesting a wee bit snarkily that I just go to the official HP site. I let the whole groovy song play - and loudly, too - just to get even before I switched sites. Smartypants.)

So, Half-Blood Prince opens in NOVEMBER, woo-hoo! That's less than five months away! I oughta start trying to line up a babysitter now, considering that we've yet to get someone available to watch the kiddo so we can go see The Dark Knight this weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this house is thrilled for that one too...I just called Spencer down to watch the trailer....DH was angry because he was with Griffin and could not come....hehehe

Andy said...

The count down is on!! I can't wait.... hmmmm... maybe it's time to re-read the series (again!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. We all gathered around the laptop and watched it like 14 times.

Very cool . . .

swilek said...

hey nice to meet you and thanks for all y our lovely comments as i was "queen SITS-ta" for the day!! I see you on the other side of the Lake! hehehe! Actually I rarely see land over yonder but when I lived in Brockville Ontario , a town on the St. Lawrence River across from Ogdensburg, NY, I could see the great US of A!!! Am enjoying reading your posts...youare hilarious and hope you are feeling better from you GI infection. Hey I see we share the same love of George Clooney...you'll have to browse my May blog posts I think and se what I wrote about George and his breakup..you'll have to see the newspaper article I found!!!:) Well, gotta run..take care and look forward to talking to you later...did you get a babysitter yet?

lynn said...

I can't wait for this! Did you see JK Rowling has a new book available in Dec? Tales of Beedle the Bard (mentioned in Deathly Hallows).