Monday, December 8, 2008

Note to the crazy cat

Just because you gacked up a hairball underneath the Christmas tree (and all over my adorable snowman-decorated, felt tree skirt) does not mean that the hairball (and accompanying, ahem, "sauce") is a present of any sort. For that matter, I don't enjoy cleaning up your hairball "surprises" anywhere else other than the linoleum, so if you really want to give me a gift, kindly restrict all barfage to either the kitchen, bathrooms or front hallway. Okay? Thanks.



(PS - that is just a picture of the cat in her favorite spot under the tree, NOT a picture of her with hairballs in any form.)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!
I LOVE Kitties but I own 2 allegeric to cat hair peeps

Shelley said...

Yeah, we had a cat for about 5 months. Then we figured out why we were all itching all the time. It's a shame cause I loved that cat.

Unknown said...

Oh... yes... once again why we DON'T have kitties!!!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oh yeah, cleaned up and threw out many a tree skirt for that very reason, LOL!!! Had one cat that insisted on eating the artifical tree and the real one, I have no idea how he lived as long as he did!!

Vickie said...

My husband is allergic, so we can't have a cat. Of course, the more stories I hear, the more I am glad we do not. Though, I have a dog and she has done many a gross thing.

I have to say, Hot Tub Lizzy is hillarious!! Must check her out!! Oh Gosh, not only am I addicted to blogging, I have become a blog stalker. Is there a blogoholic support group?

WheresMyAngels said...

Hairballs would of made a good picture and present! lol