Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cosmic Reset Button

I found it!



Now, I'm just going to push the button, and take care of all the problems facing the world. Everything from paycuts to layoffs to the mortgage and banking crises and the craptastic economy, to global warming and those melting polar ice caps, to civil unrest and genocide and famine and disease. Let's just all start fresh for the New Year, whaddya say? I'm calling do-over, right now. Everyone will live in peace, harmony and equality, everyone will have enough, everyone will have a home and family, no worries, no fears, no stress. Here we go...

PUSH

PUSH

PUSH


Dang it, I think it's stuck. Anyone got some WD40?

15 comments:

Kristen said...

You did find one
PUSH
PUSH
PUSH
it's still stuck...did you find any WD40 yet?

Ash said...

How about Pam Spray?

Works on my doors...

BloggessJ said...

How about we reset back about 8 years after we find some WD-40 or the Pam spray works it's magic?

Unknown said...

LOL...Amen Sistah!

Sticky said...

Duct tape fixes everything...

Unknown said...

WAIT!!! Before you push that... does that mean I have to go through potty training the girls again????

Mammatalk said...

Too funny. I think I got me some W-D40 in the garage!! :-)

Also, time for some self promotion. My blog is being featured today on Topmomma. And, I need votes! Oh, boy!

Sandy said...

Ahh if only it were that simple. Have a great day SITSta:)

Gettysburg Mom said...

Have you checked to see if there is some sort of cosmic control/alt/delete?

Vickie said...

Maybe it is not stuck, push harder.

I also like Jamie's idea.

Givinya De Elba said...

Heh, funny. I should have some WD-40 here somewhere. I found a small spray can in a hardware store, about the size of a deodorant. So now I take it in my handbag when I go on a camp. You are GUARANTEED to have a squeaky door on a camp, and it's bliss to fix that sucker before any sleep gets ruined

Tiffany said...

If only it would work.

WheresMyAngels said...

I wanna reset it so Bush doesn't have as good of reflexes! lol

Unknown said...

push it baby push it ;)

Debbie said...

All that yelling, push, push, push. Maybe we all needed to do some Lamaze breathing at the same time or something.