Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 Things meme

Okay, my bloggy buddy ~Trish~ tagged me for this 4 Things meme, so here goes!

4 things I did today:

- mowed the lawn (and committed inadvertent rodent murder - more on that later)
- shelled, cooked, cooled and skinned peas, then fed them to Kiddo's ginormous, carny goldfish who was seeming constipated
- took Kiddo to Walmart to pick up supplies for her "All About Me" presentation on her "special day" next week, namely hot pink posterboard and stickers (Disney Princess and Winnie the Pooh & Friends, naturally)
- caught up with a high school classmate via Facebook - our 20 year reunion is coming up in May and it seems like loads of my fellow classmates are popping up on Facebook now

4 things on my to-do list:

- dig out the two dwarf rhododendrons from the front bed and transplant them in the bed on the side of the house
- change the kitty litter
- order Kiddo some of the long-sleeved Super T shirts from Land's End because those things are indestructible!
- upload pictures from computer to have them printed out (going alllll the way back to Kiddo's birthday at the end of May - it's been a while and this is now a HUGE project, hence the procrastination)

4 of my guilty pleasures:

- America's Next Top Model (which starts in like 15 minutes, woo-hoo)
- lounging around in my jammies all day long
- popcorn (air-popped) with lots of butter and a little salt
- Lifetime TV movies

4 random facts about me: (ack, this is a hard one, after my 100th post and other memes...)

- Snickers candy bars give me heartburn
- I know The Muppet Movie, The Princess Bride, The Sting and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid by heart - word for word (and can apparently therefore be a bit annoying to watch said movies with)
- my favorite alcoholic beverage is a frozen mudslide
- I shave my big toes (betcha that'll bring some weird search engine hits...)

4 bloggers I'm tagging to do this meme:

Carrie
Kristin
Elsie Button
Hot Tub Lizzy

Your turn, ladies!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm workin' on it!

Unknown said...

I shave my toes too!!!!!!

And

I LOVE THe Sting!!!

Lump said...

oooh I'm addicted to America's Next Top Model. and yes The Princess Bride - LOVE IT!