Friday, January 30, 2009

One more thing about stuff....

So, my beloved hubby, who is an infrequent visitor to my blog, popped in this morning and saw my previous post about stuff. He was surprised I hadn't linked to the George Carlin routine about stuff, and I told him I'd utterly forgotten the routine (sorry, George), so he pulled it up on Youtube and we watched it. After laughing at it all over again, I decided I'd take his suggestion and post it here for y'all to enjoy, too (language warning as this exceeds my usual G/PG rating):





7 comments:

Ash said...

Oh how I LOVE that. Thanks for the link.

Sniff.

The world is a colder place without you, George.

WheresMyAngels said...

Now I always hated that George stuff one, but I also hated his bad word list!! lol But loved most all his other stuff.

I used to own a shirt that I bought at his concert that said "Simon says go F%$# yourself" Course, it never got worn!

Givinya De Elba said...

Loved that! Poignant, in that we're freaking out about moving our stuff. We too are gonna have stuff here, stuff there, stuff in storage, stuff at his Mum's house, stuff at my Mum's house and stuff with us at all times for the children to play with.

Any way you look at it, we're stuffed.

Givinya De Elba said...

Loe your new little pic of self!

Debbie said...

Carlin - what a genius.

momma said...

stopping by from sits.

have a great weekend :)

Mammatalk said...

Carlin is great. Thanks for the reminder.