Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Need a little favor...

Hey gang, while I've been navel-gazing over here on my blog, my dear friend Coco has been having Serious, Bad Things happening in her life, which she just blogged about here. So, if you can do me a little favor, please pop over to her blog, leave her an encouraging word or three and say a prayer for her and her mom if you are of the praying sort? I'd appreciate it - she could use all the support and prayers she can get right now.

Thank you! And please remember to give your loved ones a big hug and tell them that you love them, or pick up the phone and tell them you love them if they're not close enough to hug. Life is too short...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

On my way over....

Anonymous said...

How thoughtful of you to post this!

Unknown said...

life is too short... sigh.

Vickie said...

Life is too short. Since the New Year, I want to try to call my Mom once a week. Kind of a resolution.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh that post was a tear jerker :(

Unknown said...

on my way now Heather of the EO

Kristin said...

On my way!

Debbie said...

I will go over now. I am a praying sort and will be sure to remember them. You are a good friend.

Unknown said...

Hopping on over now.

Esme said...

Done. Thank you for helping others do something positive for someone else, too...

Mammatalk said...

We'll do!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say to you from the bottom of my heart, Heather, thank you so much for this sweet post. My mom can surely use every bit of prayer and love she can get, and we got plenty. I am truly touched and humbled to have you watching my back.

To each of you who stopped in, too, THANK YOU. I am going to try to personally visit the blogs/emails of those who left such sweet comments to say thanks in the next few days. However, if I miss you somehow, please know that every single comment touched my heart and meant the world to me.

Bless you all.
Coco