Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm baaaaaaack...

Vacation: Unplugged 2008 is over and we are home. We had a fantabulous time, as evidenced by the fact that we have already booked a return trip to Walt Disney World for next August. Less than a year away... woo!

Much to tell, but right now
I'm beat. I've already spent way too much time going through the 220 emails that hit my inbox while I was unplugged and also catching up on all my Facebook Wordscraper games. (While not quite as wonderful as Scrabulous, I am finding myself getting addicted...) So, for now, I will leave you with this one shot (out of the several hundred we took and which I have yet to begin sorting through). This is me on the Spinning Teacups at Magic Kingdom, which I rode twice in a row with the fam, per my promise made earlier this summer that I would. If you find yourself less than awestruck by the amazing photography job, bear in mind I took this of myself while Hubby and Kiddo were spinning our cup for all they were worth.


This truly sums up the week: Hot and sweaty (this photo was taken before 10:30 in the morning, and we already were drenched in sweat), a little dizzy, a little crazy and having a great time!

More to come tomorrow, I promise, including Manpris: a fashion don't? and Is food really that much more exciting when it is shaped like mouse ears? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Andy said...

Awesome picture! I can't wait to see more!

~Trish~ said...

Yay glad you had fun!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Unknown said...

So very jealous. No fun to be had in this household and it's pretty much been dull and cold over our summer! You need to go some way to cheer this side of the pond up!