Today in Kiddo's homework folder, along with the weather book du jour, came a worksheet she's apparently been filling out at school. It's a sheet of Weather Facts and the kids have to fill in one weather fact for each of the various books they've read.
Here is all the essential weather knowledge Kiddo has gleaned from this unit thus far (there is one more book yet to be read entitled Gusts and Gales: A Book About Wind):
- Whiteouts are dangris.
- During a thundrstorm you should stay indoors for suport.
- Clouds can have shaps and sizes.
- If there is to much rain it will make a flud.
- Hurricanes are dangris.
- There are about 800 tornados in the U.S.A.
- A snowflake is at lest made out of two crystals.
- Litning is dangris.