Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday... the official portraits

I finally got my act together and got Kiddo's professional portrait taken, as I've done every year around her birthday.  "Around her birthday" used to mean within 3 days, max, back when she was younger.  This year, "around her birthday" turned out to mean within 6 weeks, give or take a day.  At any rate, it's done now, plus I had a coupon and I'll be able to save myself some mailing charges as we're heading to the motherland (aka Jersey) the week after next, so I can distribute the latest pictures in person to all the aunts, uncles and grandparents then.

Without further ado, Kiddo, age 7, the official portraits:



4 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Gorgeous!!

dancing_lemur said...

Aw, great pics! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is SO freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh Heather! She's so stinkin' adorable!! :)