Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wanna be a SITSta!

Okay, I just came across a new website site, featuring a super-cool contest: The Secret is in the Sauce, from a friend's blog.

Even more than I'd love to win the bouncy house, I really love the idea of readers and commenters for my blog! Narcissitic? Perhaps... Fun though - I spend a lot more time than I should surfing around the blogosphere and am forever clicking on links to new blogs on other bloggers' blogrolls. So, now I can be part of the fun? Exxxxcellent! I just need to figure out how to add their little icony-thing to my blog and I think I'm good to go!

Many more things to post about, but at the moment the kiddo is calling up from the back yard for more water balloons, so I must dash. Hopefully Grandma (who is visiting this week) is still mostly dry...................


Heather said...

WELCOME to the SITSTAhood!! We're so very glad you have found us!!

cocokrispybeans said...

Woot! I'm joining and you're the reason!